Ms. Aeschlimann's Integrated Science Syllabus
* Syllabus Highlights *
1. Treat everyone with respect.
2. Come to class on time and with a Pencil
3. Raise your hand and wait to be acknowledged
4. Follow directions completely, the first time.
1. Continue to develop good study habits. To better observe the world, ask questions, and reflect. To be willing to read about science and think about it. To give yourself time to learn, to regularly study material covered, not just the night before a test.
2. Produce quality work. To walk out with some great things that you produced. To not settle for mediocrity in your work. To look at your own work and figure out how to make it better.
3. Collect a body of valuable knowledge. To better understand how the world works. To apply and use that information. To have a desire to continue to learn and add to that body of knowledge and skills.
4. Have fun. Enjoy yourself through getting along with others and making some new friends. Recognize that learning is a process that brings joy and satisfaction.