Get your worksheet below signed by a parent or guardian after you discuss the topic of Pure Substances and Mixtures together at home.
Your homework is to Finish the Pure Substances and Mixtures Worksheet we started in class. You will have a quiz on Friday on Pure Substances and Mixtures and how to separate mixtures. If you did not complete homework 12 from last week, please do it!!!! It will help you study for the quiz on FRIDAY!
If you need HELP!!! - go to this link to look at your notes from class: (msascienceonline.weebly.com/matter)
Your homework this week is to complete your research for your Alternative Energy Project and PLAN YOUR PRESENTATION!!! You are making a poster about your form of Energy in class, now you need to plan what you are going to say about it!!! Each part of your poster should be discussed. Use the research link here (msascienceonline.weebly.com/alternative-energy-project) to help you plan what you are going to say in your presentation.
Your Poster and Prestation Must Include:
1. Your Title: Your Form of Energy or a Creative title including your energy (Your Names)
2.Description of your form of Energy AND Is it Renewable or Non-renewable?
3. a. A labeled diagram of how the Energy is transformed from the Sun into Electricity.
b. And at least 2 more Pictures of your form of Energy
4. Advantages and Disadvantages of your type of Energy (this can include info from #7 & 8) This should be in the form of a T chart.
5. Pollution Information: Does your form of energy pollute?
6. Availability: Where can you get this form of energy? (USA Map)